Rabu, 14 April 2010

Beachy Beachy

Hop hop hop...

I'm jumping right to you to tell you the news..

As you know, I had come from my holiday.. This time, I went to a fresh new beach in the South of Jogja, named Kuwaru Beach, with my BF and a group of Elementary students and their moms.. This was my first time to go there..



I thought this place would be very hot with no shelter to shade just like usual beaches we knew.. However, I was absolutely mistaken... This beach was truly cozy with lines of spruce trees where we could spread our mattress down under the trees and had a pleasant chat... I saw some High school students even played fun games there...

And of course it was no matter for me to wear a skirt... The sun wouldn't hurt me this time because of the wonderful trees there...



This skirt belongs to my sister and I had to borrow it since I had no trousers or shorts to wear on that day... For the T-shirt, it was a gift from Meidy's mom, a student of my private course (wow, she's very very nice I tell you)... And, that purple cardigan was and is my favorite... It was just bought for Rp 160... But it's comfortable and fit my body... I will not trade it with anything of course... The flowery wedges were the similar wedges I had told you I bought in in Ambassador mall..

Hope you'll come there... But, watch the wave..

For your information, the wave was so great and dangerous that you might not swim on...



2 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

nice trip! looks like you had a great time :)

Castor Pollux

phero mengatakan...

Thank you... wish you can go there.. it's fun there..