Kamis, 23 September 2010

A Return

After years of pause, finally I can come back here.. :D
Well, I had passed many holidays which I never shared here..
So, starting from now, I will 'really' try to post regularly.. (God, help me please...)

Hmm.. To start with.. I just want to recall my August moments... My BF was coming to Jakarta on 17, to pack stuff he needed to send it to Jogja.. Well, looking around his room, I spotted a remote control rock crawler on a box. Hmm.. It maybe becomes 'something' for taking a picture..

So here it is....



Well.. Maybe some of you want to order this kind of stuff (Rock Crawler).. Just comment here... The price starts from Rp 2.500..

Talking about the outfit.. I found the skirt in Gaudy (If I'm not mistaken) for Rp 80... This skirt flares so wide that's why I like it.. The T-shirt belongs to my sister (ahahahha.. I'm such a thief..).. She bought it in Seephylliz Distro for Rp 100... Nice enough since the color is purple..

This outfit finally became my favorite in August.. Hohohoho... 

1 komentar:

Wafer mengatakan...

boleh juga